Provide vital items for life!
Partners for Humanity Foundation is involved in the following programs:
Your gift of health supports efforts to improve healthcare for women, children and newborn babies, reduce complications from deliveries, and promotes basic health.
- Provide access to affordable healthcare for women and children with chronic illnesses.
Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
Your gift of water brings a life-giving resource to families, thus improving health and saving lives.
- Improve access to clean water, sanitation and hygiene.
Your donation to support Partners for Humanity Foundation’s Education program will help girls from low-income families, orphans, and youth affected by disabilities to learn, families benefit, and Society change for the better.
- Education scholarships for girls from underserved communities, orphans, and youth affected with disabilities, who are traditionally denied this assistance.
Your gift of livelihood gives families hope for a brighter future.
- Disaster relief program during times of crisis.
- Expand economic opportunities especially for women and youth so that communities can adapt to the realities of climate change.
Why we work in the Northeastern region of Kenya (NEP)
The combined region-specific problems of NEP are creating a humanitarian ‘super-crisis’ in the Region resulting in abject poverty; the most affected and vulnerable are rural women, orphans, children especially girls, and persons affected by disabilities.
- Harsh climate exacerbated by climate change
- Gender and economic inequalities, and extreme wealth gaps
- Corruption and misguided policies
- Lack of awareness and/or access to affordable medical assistance
- Illiteracy, and cultural beliefs
- Distance from mainstream
- Abject poverty
- High maternal morbidity and mortality
- School dropouts and early marriages
- Forced displacement and living as refugees
- Human rights abuses and various forms of exploitation
- Increase in violence/crime
The most affected and vulnerable are:
Women and girls who are at the heart of Partners for Humanity Foundation’s fight against poverty and other social injustices. Also, women and girls investment translates into benefits to themselves, their families, and their communities.